Sennheiser ME 64
The Sennheiser ME 64 is a back-electret Microphone Capsule suitable for K6 and K6P Powering Modules. The ME 64 has a very wide range of applications including reporting, interviews, dubbing, live sound reinforcement and recording applications. Matte black, anodized, scratch-resistant finish. Image shows ME64 with the optional K6 Power Module.
Sennheiser ME 64 Features
- Excellent directivity across whole frequency range.
- Very good feedback rejection.
- Effective rejection of incidental rear noise.
- High speech clarity.
- High maximum sound pressure level.
- Wide frequency range
- Integrated pop filter.
- Uses K6 and K6P powering modules that fit inside the microphone.
- Pick Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz 2.5 dB
- Sensitivity: 31 mV/Pa 2.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 200 Ohms (with K6)
- Min Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ohms (with K6)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB CCIR-weighted (CCIR 468-3)25 dB
- Max Spl: 130 dB (THD= 1 %)
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 106 (mm)
- Weight: 35 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENME64 Model 003282 GTIN 4006087032824