The Sennheiser K6 powering module is at the heart of Sennheiser's professional modular condenser microphone system. It is similar to the K6 powering module but is powered by 12 - 48 V phantom power only, for use where battery power is not required (e.g. permanent installations). The K6P can be combined with various microphone heads to produce microphones with a variety of pick-up patterns. Matt black, anodised, scratch-resistant finish.
Sennheiser K6 Features
- Switchable bass roll-off filter protects against rumble, handling, pop and wind noise
- On/off switch
- High output, low noise
- Transformerless balanced output on 3-pin XLR connector
- Included items: 1 K6P powering module, 1 MZQ 200 microphone clamp, 1 protective carrying case
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm, symm.
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Output voltage: 2 V (1 kHz)
- Power supply: Phantom 12 - 48 V
- Current consumption: 2.2 mA
- Dimensions: d 22 x 52 mm (netto)
- Gain: 0 dB