Sennheiser HD7DJ - Closed-back Headphones
The Sennheiser HD7 DJ closed-back headphones are focused on the rhythm and beat matching that professionals DJs need. Delivering a mid-low end emphasis, their sound remains tight throughout, with clarity retained in the high frequencies. Capable of very loud, high SPL, they are suitable for DJ performance environments, while their high noise isolation reduces the impact of maxing out the volume, for safer listening.
Inspired by the legendary HD 25s, designed with the working DJs in mind and constructed of rugged, lightweight parts, the HD7 DJ is built to withstand years of heavy-duty use. The ear cups can be rotated 210° for easy one-ear monitoring and storage. What’s more, the soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after extended periods of use and reduce background noise to a minimum so that you can concentrate on your music.
Sennheiser HD7DJ Features
- Sennheiser’s proprietary acoustics system delivering a dynamic, engaging sound.
- Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments.
- Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments, but high noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening
- Swiveling ear cups (up to 210°, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Crafted from durable, high quality parts to guarantee years of use
- Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m)
- Comes with a premium protective case
- Two year warranty
In The Box
- Sennheiser HD 7 DJ Headphones
- Premium Case
- 3.5mm straight jack plug
- 6.3mm converter
- 2 Kevlar-coated cables - Coiled and straight
- 2 pairs of ear pads - Soft velours and leatherette
Sennheiser HD7 DJ Specifications
- Impedance: 95 Ohm
- Frequency response: 8 – 30,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
- Contact pressure: 6.3 N
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: Coiled 1.5m-3.0m, Straight 3.0m + Kevlar OFC
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Load rating: 500 mW
- Weight w/o cable: 263 g