Sennheiser HD6 MIX - Closed-back Headphones
Designed to cater to the needs of the professional sound technician, the Sennheiser HD6 MIX is constructed of rugged, lightweight parts and built to withstand years of work in the studio. Sound-wise, they deliver an accurate, balanced sound reproduction suitable for mixing and monitoring.
Their soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even over extended periods of use while at the same time reducing background noise to a minimum so that you can concentrate on finding the perfect mix.
At home in a studio environment, the HD6 MIX is the right choice for those who use their headphones to create sounds that move the masses.
Sennheiser HD6 Mix Features
- Sennheiser’s proprietary acoustics system delivering a balanced and accurate sound.
- Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments.
- 150 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with studio and mixing equipment
- Crafted from durable, high quality parts to guarantee years of use
- Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m)
- Comes with a premium protective case
- Two year warranty
In The Box
- Sennheiser HD 6 Mix Headphones
- Premium case
- 3.5mm straight jack plug
- 6.3mm converter
- 2 Kevlar-coated cables - Coiled and straight
- 2 pairs of ear pads - Soft velours and leatherette
- Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Frequency response: 8 – 30,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
- Contact pressure: 6.3 N
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: Coiled 1.5m-3.0m, Straight 3.0m + Kevlar OFC
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Load rating: 500 mW
- Weight w/o cable: 264 g