Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium Professional Headphones
The Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium has all of the features which have made the legendary HD25 the choice headphones among DJs and sound professionals, but to celebrate their 25th anniversary, Sennheiser have given them an exciting new design. They've taken the high quality electronics and encased them in a sturdy aluminum shell for maximum durability and a distinctive appearance.
The HD25 Aluminium provides remarkable sound reproduction over the entire audible range and is still capable of handling high levels of sound pressure, while at the same time virtually eliminating background noise and sound leakage. The ear capsules can be rotated to facilitate quick, one-ear, sound monitoring at the turntable, and the ergonomic design remains comfortable even after hours of use.
In short, the HD25 Aluminium is designed to meet the demands of the working professional, and its bold new image keeps in step with the beats in the dance club.
Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium Features
- Superb sound reproduction with tight bass and detailed trebles, yet capable of handling extremely high levels of sound pressure
- High attenuation of background noise with no sound leakage
- Rotatable capsules for one-ear monitoring
- High-grade aluminum earcups for exceptional durability. Each pair of earcups is lathed individually from a single block of aluminum, making every set of headphones unique.
- Robust construction that withstands heavy use
- The lightweight, ergonomic design remains comfortable even over extended periods of time.
- Equipped with a sturdy, replaceable single-sided steel cable
- A protective carrying case is included.
- Unsurpassed Sennheiser functionality
Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium Specifications
- Impedance: 70 Ω
- Frequency response: 16-22000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 120 dB (1kHz/100dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 % (1kHz/100dB)
- Contact pressure: approx. 3.2 N
- Ear coupling: Supraaural
- Jack plug: 3,5 mm / 6,3 mm adapter; straight
- Cable length: 2 m; single sided replaceable cable
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Weight: 190g
- Load rating: 200 mW