Sennheiser EW 122 G3 Wireless Clip On Mic System
Discrete and easy on the voice, the Sennheiser EW 122 G3 is a compact wireless lavalier mic system thats perfect for stage or video production use. The compact cardioid clip-on microphone in this system rejects noises coming from the side which means less risk of feedback. Without having to speak very loudly, the presenter's voice is delivered in a rich and full manner.
The bodypack transmitter features charging contacts for the optional rechargeable battery. Sync up the bodypack to the receiver wirelessly with the new wireless sync. Lastly, the true diversity receiver provides for reliable signal transmission, even in large rooms.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EW122 G3 Features
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 1500 tunable within 1785-1800 MHz range for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Dimensions 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight ~ 160 g
- Operating time 8 h
- Battery Specification 2x 1.5 V battery AA (Mignon)
- Dimensions 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Weight 900 g
- Power supply 10,5 - 16 V DC battery AA (Mignon)
What's in the box?
- Frequency response (microphone) 80.....18000 Hz
- Compander HDX
- Audio-XLR connector 6,3 mm
- Presets 12
- Microphone elektret
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 120 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,9 %
- Pick-up pattern cardioid
- AF sensitivity 40 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 110 dB(A)
- RF frequency range 1785..... 1800 MHz
- RF output power 10 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies 1500
- Switching bandwidth 15 MHz
- Peak deviation +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Antenna connector 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Input voltage range 1,8 V line
- Audio output level unbalanced: Jack: +12 dBu max, balanced: XLR: +18 dBu max
- 1 EM 100 G3-1G8 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3-1G8 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid)
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas, 1.8 GHz
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENEW122G3GB Model 504639 GTIN 4044155056815