Sennheiser EW 112P G3 - ENG Set for Portbale / Camera Use
The Sennheiser EW 112-P G3 System Wireless Radio Microphone System is ideal for video recording use featuring a ME2 lavalier capsule with SK100 G3 bodypack transmitter and EK100 G3 battery powered receiver. Featuring Extended switching bandwidth (42 MHz) > 1680 frequencies, 6 UHF frequency ranges and Enhanced frequency bank management with up to 12 compatible frequencies per bank
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EW100 G3 Series Features
- More Flexibility
- Extended switching bandwidth (42 MHz) > 1680 frequencies
- 6 UHF frequency ranges
- Enhanced frequency bank management with up to 12 compatible frequencies per bank
- Extended gain range
- EM: 48dB/3dB steps (+6dB gain)
- SK: 60dB/3dB steps
- SKM: 48dB/6dB steps
- Outstanding Sound experience
- Extended frequency response (SK-Line: 20â€¦18.000Hz)
- Integrated tools
- Soundcheck mode
- Guitar Tuner
- Basic Equalizer
- Charging contacts at portable devices (w/o SKP 100)
- Camera receiver with diversity function (output cable is 2nd antenna)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENEW112PG3GB Model 504645 GTIN 4044155056877