Sennheiser Evolution EK100 G3
The Sennheiser EK100 G3 Portable Receiver features adaptive-diversity technology which provides excellent reception at all times. This receiver is designed to securely attach to a camera's shoe using a clamp mount. It can synchronize to a G3 transmitter with a simple push of a button. The EK100G3 is compatible with the optional DC 2 external adapter for extended use without batteries where a 12VDC source is available.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EK100 G3 Portable Receiver Features
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
- Carrier frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- Frequency response: 25-18000 Hz
- Audio-Output-Power: 12 mW (32 OHM)
- Audio-XLR connector: 3,5mm jack
- Operating voltage (mains): 2x 1,5V AA
- Operating time: 6-10 h
- Dimensions: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight: - 160 g