Sennheiser EM 2000 True Diversity Receiver (Single Channel)
Syncing transmitters to the Sennheiser EM2000 is simple. Sennheiser packed infrared technology into this pro receiver, and gave it with 3000 frequencies in up to 75MHz switching bandwidth. Built-in, there are 20 channel bands with up to 64 presets and six channel bands each, with up to 64 user-programmable channels. Beyond that, you can connect your EM2000 to your existing network using its ethernet port - you can monitor and control functions remotely, using Sennheiser's PC Wireless Rig Manager software. You've also got four equalizer presets built-in the Sennheiser EM2000.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EM2000 Wireless Receiver Features
- User-friendly menu interface with two-color backlit graphic display (red as a warning)
- Rugged 19" all-metal housing with integrated power supply unit
- Transmitters can be synchronized over the infrared interface
- Frequency setting in 25kHz steps
- Squelch setting always visible on the display
- Integrated antenna splitter for cascading up to 8 devices without using more splitters
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- HDX noise reduction rig with signal-to-noise ratio less than 120 dB(A)
- Soundcheck mode for monitoring transmission conditions
- Operates on Sennheiser's "A" frequency band (516-558MHz)
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75MHz switching bandwidth
- Transmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
- 4 selectable equalizer presets
- Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
- Continuous scanning together with Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager
- Antenna cables for active antenna supply
- True diversity technology for best reception quality
- 6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
- Transformer-balanced audio outputs
- Scan feature within the channel band system
- Monitoring and control using Sennheiser WSM PC software
- Totally totally adjustable headphone connection
- Ethernet for connecting to a PC