Sennheiser EM D1 - Stationary Wireless Receiver
Sennheiser EW D1 is an evolution wireless receiver designed for live stage use. The EW D1 stationary wireless receiver operates digitally and uses intelligent channel switching to prevent interference from other signals such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The Sennheiser EW D1 receiver has built in audio effects including an equaliser, de-esser and automatic gain control with additional iOS & Android applications available for remote control and monitoring of the system.
The Sennheiser EW D1 wireless reciever has a sturdy metal housing and can be used with either a wireless beltpack transmitter for instrument and lavalier microphone use or with a Sennheiser handheld microphone for vocal performances.
Sennheiser EM D1 Features:
- Up to 15 compatible channels (under optimal conditions) in license-free 2.4 GHz band
- Automatic frequency management
- Prevents interference: Intelligent channel back-up allows co-existence with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Audio effects: equalizer, de-esser, automatic gain control
- iOS & Android app for remote control and monitoring of the system
- Sturdy metal housing