SE Electronics Z5600a II - Tube Condenser Microphone
The SE Electronics Z5600a II is an extremely versatile 9 pattern large diaphragm tube condensor microphone. It features a 10db pad and bass cut and it great for a huge amount of applications such as drumkit's and choirs but it has earned its reputation for its excellent vocal recordings.
This beautiful mic, comes in a wooden presentation case, cradled in a full aluminium flight case with a large shock-mount and a brand new brushed Aluminium PSU with pattern switching and cables.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa - 37 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8 and 6 intermediate stages, all selectable on AC power unit.
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: External Power Supply Unit (PSU) included.
- Connector: 8-pin army connector