SE Electronics Voodoo VR2 - Active Ribbon Microphone
Before the release of the SE Electronics VooDoo VR2 the only microphone in the world that could offer a 20hz to 20khz frequency response was SE's Rupert Neve collaboration the RNVR1 but now the SE VooDoo series offers this kind of performance at a fantastic price.
The VooDoo VR2 offers condenser-like high frequency response and detail but with the traditional and natural sound of a ribbon microphone.
SE Electronics Voodoo VR2 Specifications
- Diaphragm: Aluminium Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa -40 ± 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SE Electronics SKU SSEEVR2 Model VOODOOVR2 GTIN 0850426001743