SE Electronics Voodoo VR1 - Passive Ribbon Microphone
The SE Electronics VooDoo VR1 is a passive aluminium ribbon microphone capable of a full 20hz to 18khz frequency response where other ribbon microphones have previously failed. It uses the same circuit board as the RNR1 Rupert Neve SE microphone that was designed by the sE's CEO Siwei Zou which brought full frequency response to the ribbon microphone industry.
The results of the new fuller frequency response is an extremely detailed, natural and open sound which works great for acoustic instruments and guitar cabinets.
- Diaphragm: Aluminium Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18KHz
- Sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa -56 ± 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Impedance: ≤ 300 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Connector: 3-pin