SE Electronics T2 Titan 2 - Titanium Multi Pattern Condenser Microphone
The SE Electronics Titan 2 is a multi pattern condensor microphone featuring: Cardioid, Hyper cardioid, Figure of 8 and Omni polar patterns, two bass cuts at 60hz and 100hz and two pads at 10db and 20db similar to the SE4400a.
The Titan 2 delivers full and balance low and mid frequency response and an incredibly detailed high frequency response but unlike other condensor microphones it is natural sounding and un-hyped. These characteristics make it the perfect microphone for percussion and drum tracks thanks to its transient response and detail. The SE Titan 2 also makes a great broadcast microphone thanks to the detail of its high frequencies giving it extremely intelligible spoke word definition.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 28mv/pa-31 ± 1dB
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Cardioid, supercardioid, Figure 8
- Impedance: ≤ 50 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz for 0.5%: 140dB minimum
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
|Model||SE Electronics Titan 2|