SE Electronics SE4400a - Multi Pattern Condenser Microphone
The SE Electronics SE4400a is a multi pattern condenser microphone featuring: Cardioid, Hyper cardioid, Figure of 8 and Omni polar patterns, two bass cuts at 60hz and 100hz and two pads at 10db and 20db.
Although the SE4400a is a compact microphone with a small chassis it still manages to feature dual capsules. Due to the flat shape of the SE Electronics SE4400a it can be conveniently placed for optimal mic placement where other microphones chassis would limit how close you can get the capsule to the source.
The SE Electronics SE4400a multi pattern condenser microphone is a true all rounder thanks to the extensive testing and tuning that took place over 2 years at professional studios and broadcasters. Whatever the application this microphone will handle the job with ease.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mv/pa-37db ± 1dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni, supercardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 50 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin