SE Electronics SE2200A II MP - Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
The SE Electronics SE2200A II MP Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone features the same 1" gold splutter capsule as the original SE2200 but this variation features two capsules back to back which allows multiple polar patterns (Cardioid, Figure of 8, Omni). The SE2200A II MP is an extremely versatile microphone thanks to its multiple polar patterns and boasts excellent performance on acoustic instruments and vocal applications.
With a new rubberised black finish that has been made ever so popular by microphones such as the X1 the finish also dampens any internal resonance in the microphone which other condenser microphones often suffer with.
SE Electronics SE2200A II MP Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 20 mV/PA
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
- Max SPL for THD 0.5% *: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector (Matching): XLR (XLR3F)
- Weight: 598g
- Diameter: 51mm
- Length: 215mm
|Model||SE Electronics SE2200A II MP|