SE Electronics SE1A Pair - Matched Stereo Pair
The sE Electronics SE1A is an extremely versatile small capsule end-fire condenser microphone. It is excellent on drum, percussion, piano and stringed instrument applications.
It builds on its predecessor the sE1 keeping the same capsule but with new quieter electronics and is now housed in a redesigned metal chassis.
This is a matched stereo pair of the SE Electronics SE1A so it is perfect for micing stereo drums or any other application where high quality matched stereo micing is needed.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa - 40 ± 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Diversity
- Impedance: ≤ 300 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 137dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin