SE Electronics RNR1 - Rupert Neve Active Ribbon Microphone
The SE Electronics RNR1 is a collaboration between SE Electronics and Rupert Neve. It was the first ribbon microphone to offer a full range frequency response of 20hz to 25khz which was previously only available in condenser microphones.
The world first ribbon microphone to offer a consistent 20hz to 25khz frequency response whilst retaining the fullness and warmth of a traditional ribbon microphone. The SE Electronics RNR1 really is the best of both worlds.
SE RNR1 Specifications:
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Electrodynamic pressure gradient with active electronics
- Generating Element: 2.5-micron aluminum ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 25KHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB (referenced 1v/pa ±1dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A weighted)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced
- Rated Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Max SPL: >135dB
- Connector: Male XLR 3 pin (Pin 2 Hot)