SE Electronics RN17 - Rupert Neve Small Diaphragm Instrument Microphone
The SE Rupert Neve RN17 is the second collaboration between SE Electronics and Rupert Neve and the result is a pencil microphone featuring the worlds smallest production gold spluttered Myler capsule and a large scale, hand wound, high performance transformer. This combination gives great definition, detail and exceptional clarity with a silky finish.
The SE Electronics RN17 ships with a cardioid capsule but supercardioid and omni capsule's are available to purchase separately and can be easily installed for true versatility.
THe RN17 ships with a wooden presentation box and a custom shock mount.
SE Electronics RN17 Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure condenser
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: -44.5±0.5dBV/ Pa(6mV/Pa)
- Rated impedance: 200 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR (1): 23 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted (1): 18 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 69 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 74 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% (2): 150 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 4V
- Dynamic range of the microphone amplifier (A-weighted): 131 dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3mA
- Matching connectors: XLR3F
- Weight: 248 g
- Diameter: 44 mm
- Length: 200 mm