SE Electronics Gemini II - Dual Tube Cardioid Microphone
The SE Electronics Gemini II is a dual tube cardioid microphone featuring the warmth of a 12AX7 valve at the input stage and a 12AU7 at the output stage in place of the traditional transformer. This excellent combination results in a large and detailed sound reminiscent of valve microphones from decades gone by.
The SE Electronics Gemini II is hand built and features a 10db pad , bass cut and includes a brushed aluminium power supply. The Gemini II is a no holds barred microphone that offers exceptional performance that will cement itself a place in microphone history.
SE Electronics Gemini II Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa - 38 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: External PSU inclded.
- Connector: 3-pin
|Model||SE Electronics Gemini II|