The Yellow MIC500 TO is a single channel preamp, built with high quality Class A components. Built with a 10 segment VU meter with peak hold, this gives highly accurate signal monitoring. Included is a 12 step rotary switch for adjusting input sensitivity and an extra gain control switch for weak or low input signals. The MIC500 TO's fully balanced signal path provides the highest quality audio.
The Yellow MIC500 TO model offers a high-quality audio transformer from Lundhal on the output connection. No Negative Feedback (NFB) is applied for faster attack and improved slew rate. Two position phase reverse switch and phantom power (+48v).
- Input impedance: TO model: 1880 Ohm
- Output impedance: TO model: 315 Ohm
- Maximum input level: +8dBu (@1kHz ; THD<0,5%)
- Maximum output level: +18dBu (@1kHz ; THD<0,5%)
- Gain range: 15 68 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz +/ 0.5 dB
- Equivalent input noise (EIN): 128.7dB (150 Ohm ; @max gain)
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0,02 % (@1kHz ; 10 dBu)
- Power consumption: 84 mA DC
- Size & Weight: 170x134x37 mm ; 0,27 kg
- Conditions: Use in dry locations, 0°<T< 40°
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Schertler SKU SSCEYMIC500TO Model Y-MIC500-TO GTIN N/A