SansAmp PARA DRIVER DI
The SansAmp Para Driver DI is a floor version of the RPM rackmount unit and provides the same detailed tone shaping possibilities for any signal source. It is particularly useful with acoustic, electric and bass guitars, and upright bass, either direct to a mixing console or with an instrument amplifier.
The Para Driver DI gives your instrument a natural warmth and presence, as if miking it through a tube pre-amp. The SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh, unnatural harmonics of piezo pickups, while the Drive control offers some tasteful edge - just a little or over-the-top.
Version 2 adds the Rumble Filter and Air features. The Rumble Filter removes unwanted sub-sonic frequencies that cause boominess and audible handling noises associated with acoustic guitars.The Air button adds top-end clarity and sparkle to acoustics
SansAmp Para Driver DI Features
- Active tone controls with 12dB of cut or boost
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ
- 1/4-inch 4.7 megOhm instrument level input
- 1/4-inch and XLR outputs with selectable levels
- Parallel, uneffected output to run a dry signal to a separate channel