Roland S4000S3208 Digital Snake - With 32 XLR Mic I/P and 8 XLR O/P
The Roland S-4000S-3208 is a component of the S-4000 Digital Snake System. It has 32 inputs, 8 outputs and redundant Ethernet connectors. It is typically used on the stage providing 32 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs or returns. Each channel has remotely switchable Phantom Power as well as a 20 dB pad.
The professional quality XR-1 mic preamps are remotely controllable in zipperless 1dB steps using the S-4000R Remote Controller or a Mac or PC using the free RSS-RCS software. The preamps have been designed for live sound applications and provide superb audio quality with 28 dB of headroom.
Roland S4000 S3208 Features:
- 32 Mic/Line Inputs and 8 +4 Line Level Outputs provide professional quality source and return audio
- Source audio can be split to many locations using a standard Ethernet gigabit Switch
- High quality XR-1 mic preamps provide superb sound with lots of headroom
- Zipperless remote control of preamp levels available using S-4000R from stage or FOH positions
- Mic preamps on stage and digital audio transmission system eliminate the loss of high frequencies and intelligibility found in analog cabling
- Mic/Line level eliminates need for direct boxes on stage
- Redundant Ethernet ports with rugged Neutrik Ethercon connectors offer seamless switching to backup cable with no loss of audio
- Optional S-240P power supply switches automatically with no loss of audio in case of power supply interruption
- Modular design allows Input and Output modules to be changed for different system configurations
|Model||Roland S4000 S3208 Digital Snake|