Roland S4000 S0832 Digital Snake with 8 XLR Mic I/P and 32 O/P
The Roland S-4000S-0832 is a component of the S-4000 Digital Snake System. It has 8 inputs, 8 outputs and redundant Ethernet connectors. It is typically used on the stage providing 8 mic/line inputs and 32 outputs or returns. Each channel has remotely switchable Phantom Power as well as a 20 dB pad.
The professional quality XR-1 mic preamps are remotely controllable in zipperless 1dB steps using the S-4000R Remote Controller or a Mac or PC using the free RCS software. The preamps have been designed for live sound applications and provide superb audio quality with 28 dB of headroom.
Roland S4000 S0832 Features:
- 8 Mic/Line Inputs and 32 +4 Line Level Outputs provide professional quality source and return audio
- Source audio can be split to many locations using a standard Ethernet gigabit Switch
- High quality XR-1 mic preamps provide superb sound with lots of headroom
- Zipperless remote control of preamp levels available using S-4000R from stage or FOH positions
- Mic preamps on stage and digital audio transmission system eliminate the loss of high frequencies and intelligibility found in analog cabling
- Mic/Line level eliminates need for direct boxes on stage
- Redundant Ethernet ports with rugged Neutrik Ethercon connectors offer seamless switching to backup cable with no loss of audio
- Optional S-240P power supply switches automatically with no loss of audio in case of power supply interruption
- Modular design allows Input and Output modules to be changed for different system configurations
|Model||Roland S4000 S0832|