Roland S-4000H Digital Snake - 8 Input X 32 Output Fixed Module
The Roland S-4000H receives signals from the stage and is typically placed next to the FOH mixing console. Its 32 analog outputs are used to send signals from the stage to the mixing console and its 8 inputs for returning signal such as Main audio or monitor mixes to the stage. AD and DA conversions are 24bit/96kHz.
Roland S-4000H Features:
- 40 channels of 24bit 96kHz audio over one Cat 5e cable
- 80 channels over two Cat 5e cables.
- Unlimited, lossless input splits using standard, inexpensive Ethernet hardware.
- New, precision designed VM-50 preamps with superb headroom and audio characteristics.
- Remote control for the smooth, zipper-free control of preamp gain, individual phantom power, and -20db pad.
- Free Mac/PC software for additional control via RS-232
- Preset memories of preamp settings for fast setup and stage changes
- Redundant Cat 5e port for main audio cable redundancy
- Redundant power supply option for complete system reliability
- Very low protocol latency @ 375 microseconds
- Total System latency typically 1 millisecond
- Modular design for flexible configuration options and future expandability
|Model||Roland S-4000H Digital Snake|