Rode VideoMic Go - Lightweight On-Camera Directional Microphone
The Rode VideoMic Go is an affordable, lightweight and compact on-camera microphone that focuses tightly on the sound directly in front of the microphone and rejects noise coming from the surrounding area. The VideoMic Go has a sleek and simple design with no buttons or switches, it simply has a 3.5 mini jack output that plugs straight into your camera and that is where it receives it's power.
Using the Rycote Lyre system the Rode VideoMic Go is completely isolated from the camera preventing any bumps or vibrations from ruining your audio.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 16kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 34dB-A
- Weight: 73.00g
- Dimensions: 9.00mmH x 73.00mmW x 167.00mmD
- Output: Minijack Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODVIDMICGO Model VIDEOMICGO GTIN 0698813003396