Rode Procaster Dynamic Microphone
The Rode Procaster is a dynamic microphone that is capable of producing broadcast quality audio. Featuring a cardioid polar pattern the Procaster has excellent ambient noise rejection and lots of focus on where the microphone is pointing making it an excellent choice for use in a broadcast environment.
The procaster features a built in internal pop filter resulting in a cleaner and undistorted vocal.
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 320Ω
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 745.00gm
- Dimensions: 214.00mmH x 53.00mmW x 53.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration