Rode Pin Mic - Miniature Omnidirectional Pin Microphone
The Rode Pin Mic is a lavalier/lapel style microphone featuring an omnidirectional polar pattern however because it uses a pin instead of a clip like a traditional lapel microphone it is a lot easier to conceal and has more mounting versatility.
To mount the Rode Pin Mic you simply remove the microphone capsule, push the pins through the fabric and then reattach the microphone capsule leaving all the cables and backplate hidden behind the clothing. Included are a black and a beige microphone capsule to suit the users clothing colour, also included is a fur windshield for when using the microphone outdoors.
Rode Pin Mic Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum: SPL 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 25dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 10.00gm
- Dimensions: 16.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Output: MiCon™ Output - requires MiCon™ adapter (sold separately)
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration
|Model||Rode Pin Mic|