Rode NTR - Active Ribbon Microphone
The Rode NTR is a high sensitive active ribbon microphone that has been designed to fit into the worlds finest recording studios and performance halls as well as being affordable enough for home studio use. Rode's aim when developing the NTR was to create the finest ribbon microphone available. Every element of the NTR from the transformer to the ribbon element itself, has been designed and created at Rode's headquarters in Sydney, Australia.
Rode have produced one of the thinnest ribbons in existence measuring only 1.8 microns which gives the NTR the highest level of sensitivity across the usable frequency response range. The ribbon element is also cut using laser technology which gives a far more precise cut with smooth edges, increasing its longevity unlike manually cut elements which can decay over time.
The Rode NTR's internal shock mounting is so effective that no external shock mount is required.
Rode NTR Features:
- Highly sensitive 1.8 micron ribbon element
- Bi-Directional Polar Pattern
- Internal Shock Mounting System
- Custom designed and manufactured transformer
- Heavy-duty matte black finish
- Ribbon-securing travel screw supplied
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- One free ribbon replacement during warranty period
- Ten year extended warranty with online registration
|Model||Rode NTR - Active Ribbon Microphone|