Rode NTG8 - Long Shotgun True Condenser Microphone with External RF Bias - 48V
The Rode NTG8 is a broadcast quality shotgun microphone with a wide frequency range and a great choice for film, tv, sport, outdoor broadcasting or any other applications where the microphone is being placed a distance from the sound source. The Rode NTG8 has a clear and natural sound without any sort of colouration.
The Rode NTG8 Condenser microphone has a solid build quality and includes an SM8 shockmount for isolation, a foam windscreen for when recording outdoors and also an aluminium tube for storing the microphone safely.
Rode NTG8 Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: RF Bias
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 25Ω
- Maximum SPL: 124dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -20.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (97.50mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 8dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 345.00gm
- Dimensions: 559.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
|Model||Rode NTG8 Shotgun Microphone|