Rode NT6 - Modular Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Rode NT6 is a cardioid condenser microphone with a unique design that splits the microphone in two. The microphone capsule is seperate from the preamp section of the mic which allows for optimal placement where a normal condenser microphone wouldn't fit.
The Rode NT6 features a frequency range of 40hz-20khz with a high pass filter at 80hz to eliminate low end rumbles. A -10db pad is also included on the Rode NT6 to use when recording high SPL sources.
Rode NT6 Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 6.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -37.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 19dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 386.00gm
- Dimensions: 189.00mmH x 64.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration