Rode NT1A Vocal Pack
The Rode NT1A Vocal Pack is a complete kit for anybody looking for their first professional sounding studio microphone.
It features the Rode NT1A cardioid condenser microphone which over the years has become the industry standard condenser microphone in its price range. The NT1A microphone delivers warmth, extended dynamic range, crisp highs and high SPL capability making it a great all rounder for all kinds of vocal, acoustic instruments, percussion and even guitar/bass speaker cabinets.
Also included is the SM6 Shockmount and Detachable Pop Filter. The shockmount is designed to isolate the microphone from the mic stand which eliminates any vibrations that might travel from the floor or any potential knocks to the mic stand which could ruin the perfect vocal take. The pop filter's purpose is to stop plosives which are blasts of air from the vocalists mouth hitting the microphone capsule resulting in a cleaner and more even vocal recording.
Last but not least is a high quality 6 metre microphone cable so you can get recording right out of the box.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 5dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 326.00gm
- Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration