The Rode NT-USB is a low noise USB condenser microphone perfect for any home studio or podcaster/streamer. This highly versatile USB microphone is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications including podcasting and voice-over and due to it’s USB design you can take it anyway and record using your laptop or iPad.
It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RØDE Rec, Pro Tools, Audacity or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, like the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
- High quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Pop shield, Tripod desk stand, ring mount, storage pouch and 6m (20’) USB cable included
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct mix control between mic input and source output
- Compatible with Apple® iPad
- compatible with the SMR shockmount & WS2 foam windshield
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Power Options: USB bus powered
- Weight: 520gm
- Dimensions: 184mmH x 62mmW x 50mmD
- Output: USB Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration here
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODNTUSB Model NT-USB GTIN NA