Rode M1S - Handheld Live Dynamic Microphone with Lockable ON/OFF Switch
Combining rock solid build quality and an ergonomic design the Rode M1S is a fantastic choice for anybody who needs a microphone that can produce excellent results every night with a smooth character with lots of clarity.
The tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimises spill and feedback and in addition from the standard Rode M1 the M1S features a switch which is also a great way to eliminate noise and feedback when the performer is not using the microphone.
Rode M1S Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 320Ω
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 360.00gm
- Dimensions: 171.00mmH x 51.50mmW x 51.50mmD
- Output: XLR
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
|Model||Rode M1S Microphone|