The RME ADI-8QS is an 8-channel hi-end AD/DA converter with an unrivalled feature set. The ADI-8 QS combines excellent analog circuit design with outstanding low latency AD/DA converter chips of the latest generation. Along with the integrated SteadyClock, the QS offers an AD- and DA-conversion of the highest quality.
Analog and digital limiters, 4 hardware reference levels up to +24 dBu, AES/EBU and ADAT I/O (optional MADI I/O) at up to 192 kHz, remote control via MIDI, digital input and output trimming for full level calibration, volume control for all 8 analog outputs, either separately or globally, digital thru-mode, operation over a wide voltage range and many more features make the QS truely unique. The ADI-8 QS is RME's reference - highest performance in every detail, at an unbeaten price/performance ratio!
RME ADI-8QS Features
- 8-channel AD converter, fully symmetrical design, 117 dBA
- 8-channel DA converter, DC-coupled signal path, double balanced output, 120 dBA
- Low latency conversion: only 8 samples of delay!
- 4 x AES/EBU I/O via D-sub, 8 channels at 192 kHz
- 2 x ADAT I/O, 8 channels at 96 kHz
- MIDI I/O
- Word Clock I/O
- Digital input/output trim, range 6 dB per I/O
- Analog and digital limiter for AD-conversion
- 16 LED level meters with 7 LEDs each
- Included remote control for store/recall, volume and DIM
- SyncCheck, unique technology to check clock synchronisation
- All settings are stored permanently
- Fully remote controllable
- Optional MADI I/O (I64 MADI Card) - provides the QS with a 64-channel MADI input and output