Reloop RP-2000 MK3 USB - Direct Drive Turntable with USB
The Reloop RP-2000 MK3 USB is a direct drive turntable with the addition of a USB output. The direct drive generates superior torque power on the turntable in a much quicker way than belt drive mechanisms. The professional start button contributes to the exact-to-the-second-accuracy. The integrated equalizing pre-amp enables signal output via line or phono which makes grounding unnecessary.
A further feature and unparalleled in its price range: The turntable offers a USB connection for digitizing your beloved vinyl records! Simply connect your computer to the USB port, start the recording software and you can start the high-resolution recording. A driver installation is not necessary. The RP-2000 MK3 USB: a reliable, affordable tool with loads of features.
Reloop RP-2000 MK3 USB Features
- Quarz-controlled DJ turntable with direct drive
- Extremely high-powered motor
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- USB audio output for digitizing records
Reloop RP-2000 MK3 USB Specifications
- Type: 2 speeds 33 1/3, 45 RPM, fully manual
- Motor: 8 pole, 2 phase, brushless dc motor
- Starting torque: > 1,000 g/cm - Start/stop time: < 1 sec.
- Rotational speed transition: < 1 sec.
- Wow & flutter: < 0,15% W RMS at 33 1/3 RPM
- S/N ratio: > 50 dB (DIN - B)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- Adjustable tracking force: 0 - 4 g
- Total connected load: 7.5 watt
- Power supply: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 450 x 352 x 144 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Incl. Audio Technica 3600 L system with headshell & slipmat
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
This product is now discontinued
£415.84 £346.53 (ex. vat)
£270.00 £225.00 (ex. vat)