Reloop KeyFadr - MIDI Controller with Faders & Keyboard. Inc. Ableton Live 9 Lite
The Reloop Keyfadr is a compact combination of a keyboard and a MIDI controller with faders. The Keyfadr is small enough to fit into most laptop bags and has all of the tools needed to control your DAW software and to create music on the go. Once you have played in your beat with the keyboard you can then use the faders to mix the song and transport buttons to control your project.
The Keyfadr is fully USB powered and includes a copy of Ableton Live 9 Lite software to get your music creation started!
Reloop KeyFadr Features:
- Combines the most useful functions for music production into one device
- Keyboard: 25 mini keys with 9 playable octaves
- Control section: 8 channel faders with endless encoders (pan), including 2 control knobs, (send/return) and three backlit function buttons (mute, solo, rec)
- Full integration and easy plug and play for Ableton Live 9
- DAW transport controls (play, stop, rec, scene up/down, play/ stop clips, overdub, set marker, marker left/right, cycle, tap, metronome)
- On board arpeggiator with multiple modes and internal/external MIDI clock
- Chord feature: Easily play the most common chords in this versatile mode
- Scale mode: Choose from four different scales and always hit the right key
- Shift button for second layer control and choose between two performance scenes
- Fully USB powered controller requires no external power source
- Other MIDI mappings available as download