Reloop iPhono 2 - USB Soundcard with 1 Stereo Input + Audio Thru
The Reloop iPhono 2 is an ultra portable Mac and PC compatible USB soundcard with 1 stereo phono input and audio through functionality. The Reloop iPhono 2 is designed for converting/digitzing vinyl collections and other analogue media. Simply plug your turntable into the phono inputs of the iPhono 2 and record the audio in fantastic CD quality through the devices 16 bit A/D converter.
The Reloop iPhono 2 is completely plug n' play and requires no drivers on either mac or pc and is usb bus powered.
Reloop iPhono 2 Features:
- USB phono/line interface & soundcard
- Finish and design in popular Play interface style
- 16 bit A/D converter
- PH/LN switch
- Plug'n'Play system: no additional drivers necessary for Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS.X
- Headphones and RCA output for playback of recorded audio (soundcard) or monitoring through computer (software playthrough)
- Input gain dial
- Signal/clip LED
- Output LED
- Thief-proof: Kensington slot
- USB bus powered
|Model||Reloop iPhono 2|