Rane SL4 Serato Scratch Live
The Rane SL4 is an intuitive digital vinyl system that replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. Connect up to four vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable with audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice. It is the first standalone DJ interface with two USB ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular DJ and DAW software. This package includes four 12˝ Serato Control Vinyl records, four Serato Control CDs, 2 USB cables, and 6 RCA audio cables to your mixer. An international power supply with country adaptors is included to insure continuous performance during USB changes between DJs. A soft zippered carrying case for the SL4 is included.
Rane SL4 Features
- Inputs for four turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL4 rear.
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal.
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD playback.
- Bus power from either USB port or the included RS6 external power supply.
Rane SL4 Specifications
- USB Audio
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power Requirements: 500mA, 5.0 Volts
- Audio Channels: Ten Record and Ten Playback
- External Power Supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
- Converters: 24-bit / 48 kHz or 96 kHz sample rate switchable
- Dynamic Range: 104.5 dB, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
- Frequency Response: -0.6 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.03 dB @ 20 kHz
- THD+N: 0.007% at 1 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz BW
- Analog Inputs
- Inputs 1-4 individually Phono / Line switchable
- Aux Input: Line-Level only
- Gain: Unity
- Maximum Input / Output: 3 Vrms @ 1 kHz
- Switched Phono Input Max: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
- Unit Size: 7.25˝ x 5˝ x 1.7˝ (18.4 x 12.6 x 4.3 cm)
- Shipping Size: 14˝ x 14˝ x 4˝ (36 x 36 x 10 cm)
- Weight: 6 pounds (3 kg)