Quested X15 System - 2 x 15" Subwoofer with SBC800
The Quested X15 is a 15 inch passive sub woofer that is capable of delivering frequencies as low as 20hz with incredible impact and precision. The cage style cabinet is constructed of 30mm plywood to handle the incredible impulse energy of the driver which has a power handling of 2000 watts!
Quested X15 Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20-200hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- SPL: 93dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 100mm (4")
- Magnet Ferrite Weight: 3.5kg
- Measurements: 600mm W x 365mm D x 615mm H
- Included: Spike feet, Cone Feet
- Weight: 55kg
The Quested SBC800 Low Frequency Management System improves the low frequency response of any music or film reference monitoring system.
The 800 watt amplifier comes coupled with the ideal collection of phase and crossover control to help any studio get the perfect low frequency response for their room. With independently adjustable control of gain and phase on Left/Centre/Right and Low Frequency Effects channels, plus 2 bands of EQ to optimise system performance in any environment, it brings a new level of performance to this area of reference monitoring.
Full crossover functionality, phase control from 0-180 degrees, and a Class D amplifier delivering 800 watts to one or two subwoofers adds up to a serious offering in the SBC800.
Setting up a flat low frequency response for a studio has always been a challenge. With the SBC800, Quested and other systems can benefit from a powerful set of tools to make it a lot less complicated.
The Quested SBC800 Main Features Include:
- 800 Watt Class D Amplifier
- Improves the low frequency response
- Collection of phase and crossover control
- Independently adjustable control of gain and phase on Left/Centre/Right and Low Frequency Effects channels
- 2 bands of EQ to optimise system performance in any environment
- Full crossover functionality
- Phase control from 0-180 degrees
|Model||Quested X15 System|