Quested V3110 - Active 3-Way Mid-Field/Main Monitor - Single
The Quested V3110 is Quested's newest active mid-field monitor, and their most powerful self-powered units to date, with 700 watts delivered to the 10" woofer and 150 watts each for the tweeter and soft-dome midrange driver. The newfound power, combined with the smaller footprint of the V3110 than its predecessor the VS3208, extracts incredible speed and resolution from the already well-regarded Quested drivers. Another feature is their modularity: the high- and mid-range drivers are housed in a removable block which can be rotated to suit either vertical or horizontal placements, making them a very versatile set of monitors which can be easily optimized for their environment.
Quested V3110 Specifications:
- Quested’s highest-rated self-powered monitoring system
- three-way design with clean LF response to 30Hz from custom, Linear-travel long-throw 10” driver
- 1kW Combination of Class A/B and Class D amplification
- World-renowned, low-fatigue soft-dome HF and Mid-range technology
- Unique current-driven floating drive stage Class A/B power for HF and Mid drivers.
- High-efficiency “Ultra Cool” 700W Class D amplifier for exceptional LF dynamics.
- HF Trim +/-1dB
- Mid Trim +/-1dB
- Versatile LF Compensation -6/0/+3/+4 dB
- Optimized 24dB/Oct crossover slopes for greater drive unit efficiency
- Very high power density for cabinet footprint and size
- Will outperform other 12”-based monitor designs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Quested SKU SQUEV3110 Model Quested V3110 Single GTIN N/A