Quested SB10R - 10" Sub-Woofer 210w RSM
The Quested SB10R is designed to complement all of the full-range monitors in the S-Series. The SB10R will extend the system frequency response down to 20 Hz and increase the system's maximum spl. The filter bypass on the left channel optimises the SB10R's performance when it is used as a dedicated LFE monitor in a multi-channel system. With the 2-in 2-out bass management, a single SB10R can reinforce a stereo pair of full range cabinets.
A long throw 10" cast chassis driver is mounted in a tuned cabinet constructed of ash veneered 26 mm MDF. Tradition is broken in that the matched 215W RMS amplifier and 2-channel SB10R controller are housed in a separate, single 1U rack space unit. Due to this Remote Power, the electronics do not suffer the adverse effects caused by the LF vibrations that are created by the drive unit. Calibration and operation of the SB10R controller are easily achieved in comfort with the unit sited close to hand.
Quested SB10R Specifications:
- Driver: 10" (250mm) Cone Bass Driver
- Amplifier: External, 210W RMS, Continuous
- Crossover: 40-135Hz, Selectable
- Frequency Range: Set by Controller
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 113dB, Continuous
- Connectors Subwoofer: 1 x Pair of Binding Post Inputs
- Rack Unit: 1 x Pair of Binding Post Outputs2 x XLR/TRS Combo Inputs2 x XLR Outputs1 x Power InputInput Impedance 10 kOhms
- Controls and Indicators: 1 x High-Pass Filter Control1 x Low-Pass Filter Control1 x Crossover Control1 x Test Switch1 x Sub Bypass Switch1 x Sub Gain Control1 x Phase Control1 x Polarity Control1 x Power Switch
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) Sub: 13.1 x 24.3 x 11.4" (333 x 617 x 290mm)
- Rack Unit: 1.75 x 19 x 10.6" (44 x 483 x 270mm)
- Weight Sub: 43.7 lbs (19.8kg) Rack Unit: 12.1 lbs (5.5kg)
|Model||Quested SB10R Sub Woofer|