Quested S6R MkIII - Single
The Quested S6R MkIII is a compact self-powered 2-way active monitor that is the ideal choice where space is at a premium; the magnetic shielding also facilitates its use in close proximity to CRT monitors.
The S6R was originally designed to partner the SB10R subwoofer in a 3-way system, the sonic performance of the S6R belies its size. Easy to position where space is limited, the low frequency response is more than adequate for many applications. However, when an extended bass response is required the infinite baffle cabinet design facilitates perfect integration with SB10R sub-woofer which will extend the frequency response down to 25Hz.
The S6R is phase coherent with the S7R and S8R, enabling it to be used in combination with both in multi- channel systems. A perfect choice for 5.1 systems where space is limited. Typical applications also include: speech recording, component in multi-channel systems, post production, Audio workstations and location recording.
- Size: (W x H x D) 170 x 285 x 240 mm
- Weight: 7.5 kgs
- Bass cone - 1 x 130 mm (5”)
- High Frequency soft dome - 1 x 28 mm (11/8”)
- Maximum SPL: 104 dB (c) continuous pink noise @ 1 m (116 dB (c) per pair RMS music)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz-20 kHz ± 2 dB
- Input Connectors: XLR and 1/4 inch Jack combo socket
- Impedance: 10k ohm electronically balanced with RF filters
- Wiring: Pin 1 ground Sleeve, Pin 2 hot Tip, Pin 3 cold Ring
- Sensitivity: -12 dBu to +6 dBu for 96 dB SPL @ 1 m set by 10 position rotary switch on rear
- Subsonic: -3dB @ 45 Hz, 24dB/oct
- Ultrasonic: -3dB @ 75 kHz, 4dB/oct
- Crossover: 1k19
- LF EQ: -2/-4 @ 82 Hz
- HF EQ: +/- 2dB @ 10 kHz
- LF output power: > 65W RMS continuous
- HF output power: > 45W RMS continuous
- T.H.D.: < 0.03% at levels up to 1 dB below clip, 20 Hz-20 kHz. typ 0.005% @ 1kHz.
- Clip: Red LED 2 dB before amplifier clip.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£798.00 £665.00 (ex. vat)
£1,071.60 £893.00 (ex. vat)
£1,710.00 £1,425.00 (ex. vat)
£1,881.00 £1,567.50 (ex. vat)