QSC TouchMix-30 Pro
The QSC TouchMix-30 Pro is a professional compact digital mixer with a 10-inch multi-touch screen interface. This is a remarkable new standard for performance in a compact digital mixers, the TouchMix-30 Pro has the features and functionality that will satisfy the most demanding professional while also providing an intuitive workflow that delivers great results, quickly and easily, to users at every level of experience.
Perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues, its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications.
QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Features
Far more than simply a higher channel count version of the TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16, The TouchMix-30 Pro offers a host of additional, new “Pro” features including:
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more.
- Touch-and-route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback capture and recall performances without the need for a computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface with Mac® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
More of Everything
- Additionally, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers even more of what you would expect and demand from a TouchMix Series mixer:
- 24 class-A microphone preamps deliver pristine, studio-quality audio
- Over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- 14 mono mixes may be paired for stereo while two pairs of Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
With professional-grade, class-A microphone preamps, top quality converters and attention to design detail throughout the signal path, the TouchMix-30 Pro delivers pristine audio quality that rivals mixers at several times its cost.
Modern digital mixing consoles are all fully featured — sometimes to the point of being nearly incomprehensible to all but the most experienced operator. The TouchMix design team set out from the start to create a mixer with an intuitive workflow and straightforward navigation that is understandable for the less experienced user and fast for the professional — all without sacrificing features or capabilities. As a result, the mixer is extremely easy to learn and operate. Many TouchMix functions such as EQ, compressors, gates and limiters offer a choice of Advanced Mode operation with total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that presents only the most essential controls.
The TouchMix-30 Pro contains a comprehensive library of Channel Presets. These are not typical, generic, one-size-fits-all settings developed in a recording studio. Experienced, live sound engineers spent months in live venues working with musicians, all manner of instruments, popular microphones and pickups and multiple speaker systems to develop a library of settings that are specifically designed for live sound reinforcement of music and speech. Even the most experienced operators will find that these presets let them get a great mix together in record time.
An Anti-Feedback Wizard helps the operator “ring out” a system using the 12 adjustable notch filters which are available on all 16 outputs. A Room Tuning Wizard assists the operator in adjusting equalization and fine tuning a loudspeaker system to an acoustical space. An Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects from the six onboard effects processors — each carefully built and tuned to deliver the character and quality of sound live sound engineers depend on. Finally, the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping indicators along with providing guidance on properly setting gain trim.
Copy and Paste
A Copy And Paste function makes it easy to copy the settings of an EQ, compressor, gate, a complete channel or even a complete mix and paste it where you want it as easily as you would in your favorite word processor.
User scenes may be stored or recalled from either internal or USB memory and at the user’s option, scenes may include or omit main and auxiliary mix levels.
Real Time Analyzers (RTA)
There are two real time analyzers (RTA) on board the mixer. One RTA may be displayed along with the equalizer of any currently selected input or output channel. A second, independent RTA may be assigned to display the audio signal of any output, the Cue buss or the Talkback microphone input. Both analyzers may be displayed on the mixer’s screen or on an external tablet device.
Abundant, Flexible Aux Mixes
Performers are increasingly demanding when it comes to monitor mixes. Not only do individual musicians want their own mix, but the use of in-ear monitors (IEM) is increasing, driving a need for stereo Aux mixes. To meet this requirement, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers 14 Aux busses. All Aux busses may be linked for stereo operation and mixes 11/12 and 13/14 include additional outputs that can drive wired in-ear monitors directly.
The TouchMix-30 Pro includes eight DCA and eight Mute groups as well as eight subgroups with Parametric EQ and compressors. Eight of the Aux busses can also function as mix-matrices with the main output and subgroups available in addition to the input channels.
The TouchMix-30 Pro supports Core Audio and is capable of providing audio input and output to most DAW software running on Mac® computers.
The TouchMix-30 Pro is capable of recording 32 tracks of audio directly to an external USB hard drive – no computer required. All inputs plus a stereo mix are created in 32-bit Broadcast Wave format. Tracks can be played back and mixed down on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post production.
Compact and Complete
Because of its unique and powerful touch screen user interface, the TouchMix-30 Pro is a complete, fully-featured digital mixing console small enough to be carry-on luggage or rack mounted (with optional accessory kit). The multi-touch, graphic, color touchscreen provides display of and access to mix parameters. Mixer parameters may be adjusted on the screen or via the physical rotary encoder. Frequently used functions can be accessed or controlled using hardware buttons.
TouchMix-30 Pro Control App
Full wireless, remote mixer control from iOS and Android tablet devices over Wi-Fi is supported.
Multiple devices can be deployed simultaneously to duplicate the mixer’s features and allow control of all functions. If desired, the operator may limit a given device to control only specific mixes. Personal monitor mixing using iOS and Android smartphones is also supported, with app controls limited to mix levels only and, as with the tablet app, a device may be limited to specific mixes by the mixer operator.
The following TouchMix-30 Pro accessories are also available separatelt :
- TouchMix-30 Pro Tote
- TouchMix-30 Pro Dust Cover
- TouchMix-30 Pro Rack Kit
- TouchMix-30 Pro Tablet Support Stand
- Total: 32
- Line: 24 (20 XLR, 4 XLR combo)
- USB MP3 Playback:
- 6 (1/4" TRS + top panel
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS)
- Talkback: 1 (XLR with 48 V)
- Total mix outputs: 16
- Main L/R: 2 (XLR)
- Aux mix outputs: 14 (XLR)
- In-ear Monitor (Stereo): 2 (1/4" TRS from Auxes 11/12 and 13/14)
- Cue (Stereo): 1 (1/4" TRS)
- Monitor (Stereo): 2 (XLR)
- Input Channel Processing
- Equalization: 4-band Parametric EQ with Hi/Low Shelving Option, Variable 24 db/octave HPF and LPF
- Dynamics: Full featured gate and compressor
- Recording: 100 msec.
- DSP (Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Pitch Shift): 6 Engines
- Pitch Correct: 1 mono channel
- Output Channel Processing
- 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ: Main L/R, Aux 1 - 14
- Parametric EQ: Main L/R, Aux 1 - 14
- Notch Filters: 12-bands, all outputs
- Other: 100 msec. Delay, Limiter, HPF & LPF, all outputs
- Sub Group Processing: 6-band PEQ, HPF, LPF, Limiter
- USB Direct to Hard Drive multi-track: 32 x 32
- DAW / Computer interface: 32 x 32 (Core Audio, MAC OS only)
- Stereo MP3: Playback from USB
- Groups: 8 DCA, 8 Mute, 8 Subgroups
- Cue: Selectable. AFL, PFL, Solo in Place
RTA and Wizards
- Real Time Analyzer: 2 x 1/3 octave
- Wizards: Anti-Feedback, Room Tuning, Gain, Effects
Presets and Scenes
- Preset Memory: 99 User Scenes, 120 Factory Presets, 99 User Presets
- External Control: TouchMix Control App for iPad® and Android tablets controls all mixer functions via Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi: USB Wi-Fi dongle or Wi-Fi router
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- THD: <0.005%, +4 dBu; 20 Hz-20 kHz, unity gain, any input to any output
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Display: 10" (254 mm), 1024 x 600 pixel, color TFT, capacitive multi-touch sensing
- Dimensions (HWD): 7.5 in x 16.9 in x 18.1 in 19 cm x 42.9 cm x 46 cm
- Weight: 17.5 lb (7.9 kg)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer QSC SKU SQSCTOUCHM30PRO Model TOUCHMIX30PRO GTIN 0684284067326
£2,489.00 (inc. vat) £2,074.17 (ex. vat)
£1,260.00 (inc. vat) £1,050.00 (ex. vat)
£1,281.00 (inc. vat) £1,067.50 (ex. vat)
£915.00 (inc. vat) £762.50 (ex. vat)