QSC TouchMix-16 - Touch-Screen Digital Audio Mixer
The QSC TouchMix-8 is a compact digital mixer with a 6.1" × 3.5" touchscreen. There are 20 inputs with 16 built-in mic preamplifiers which can be controlled by its integrated touchscreen or wirelessly via an iPad connected to the same wireless network. The mixer features a DSP-based 4-band parametric EQ with variable high- and low-pass filters, a gate, and compressor on each input channel. The TouchMix-8's DSP also provides reverb, echo, delay, and chorus effects in addition to assignable pitch correction.
For a limited time get a free Trekstore SDD storage device to take advantage of the multitrack capabilities of the QSC Touchmix. Offer ends 28th Feb 2017 (or earlier if SSD stocks run out!)
The mixer is also capable of multi-track recording with sampling frequencies up to 48kHz to an optional external USB hard drive. A USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case are included.
QSC TouchMix-16 Features
- 20 total inputs: 16 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector) and two stereo line (TRS)
- Dedicated talkback mic input
- Stereo Main L/R outputs (XLR)
- Ample monitor outputs (eight total) with 6 mono auxiliary mixes (XLR) and 2 stereo auxiliary mixes.
- The 2 stereo aux outputs can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Mono auxiliaries may be linked for stereo use.
- Superb sound quality
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA convertors
- Input channels are fully-featured:
- Four-band full parametric EQ
- Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
- Compressor (with de-esser)
- Main and auxiliary outputs feature:
- 1/3-octave graphic EQ (four-band parametric EQ on stereo auxiliaries)
- Notch filters
- Four professional quality stereo DSP effects. Choose from:
- Two types of reverb
- Mono delay
- Stereo delay
- A pitch correct processor is assignable to any input channel.
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Great results and easy to use
- Input channel preset library features over 100 presets developed by experienced concert engineers specifically for live sound applications.
- Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing.
- On board Info system gives you instant access to the user manual.
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
- Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 22 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
- Remote control via iPad®.
- USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.
- Display: 6.1” × 3.5” (156 mm × 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensing
- Inputs (Mic/Line) - 20 total:
- Four XLR/TRS combo
- 12 XLR
- Two stereo 1/4" TRS
- Input (Talkback): One XLR
- Two main XLR line-level
- Six aux XLR line-level
- Two stereo aux. TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16Ω min. impedence)
- One stereo monitor TRS (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- One stereo cue TRS, (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- Mic & Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF & LPF, gate, compressor
- 2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing: 2-band shelving EQ, variable 24 dB/octave HPF, gate, compressor
- Output Channel Processing:
- Main outputs and auxes 1–6: 1/3 octave GEQ • Limiter • 4 full-frequency notch filters • Variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters
- Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band PEQ, Limiter • Additional variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters
- Recording: 22 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD • FAT32 format • minimum 7800 RPM
- Groups: 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups
- Cue: Selectable AFL or PFL
- 4 professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets
- 1 pitch correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Scene and Preset Memory:
- Scenes: 130 user-defined scenes, including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted
- USB Channel and FX Presets: 130 user-defined channel presets and 130 FX presets may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB
- External Control: iOS TouchMix app for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air. Control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions. Requires iOS 6 or higher.
- Wi-Fi: USB Wi-Fi adapter included
- Dimensions (HWD):
- 58 mm x 360 mm x 291 mm
- 2.3” x 14.2” x 11.5”
- Weight: 5.9 lb (2.98 kg)
- Power: 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- Internal Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz ±0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -126 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu
- Crosstalk: -80 dB
- S/N Ratio: -94 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +16 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, XLR), +26 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, TRS), +22 dBu (Stereo inputs)
- Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
- Included: USB WiFi adapter, soft carrying case, power supply