QSC E215 - Dual 15" Trapezoidal, Two-Way Passive Loudspeaker
The QSC E215, is a trapezoidal, dual loudspeaker, featuring 15" die-cast aluminium frame woofers with 3.5" voice coils. With frequency shading topology deployed in the speaker is maximises low frequency output, without interfering with the high frequency crossover. It is optimised for when a big low-end are needed and high power is required from one speaker.
A large 2.8" compression driver and 75 degree DMT waveguide gives the best quality sound produced out even over long distances.
- High output, professional quality sound with 1000 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Optional Padded Cover for protection during transportation
- Optional M10 rigging kit available for permanent installation
- Configuration: 2 x 15-inch, 2-way non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): TBD
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power capacity: continuous/peak: 1000 W / 4000 W
- Sensitivity: 98 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 75° conical DMT
- Output (peak SPL @ 1 m): 134 dB
- LF: 2 x 381 mm (15-inch) driver with 89 mm (3.5-inch) voice coil
- HF: 38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input connectors: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: 11-ply, black texture paint finish. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: N/A
- Gross weight: 115 lb / 52.3 kg
- Net speaker weight: 108 lb / 49.1 kg
- Shipping weight: N/A
- (WxHxD) : 420 x 1125 x 464 mm
- Additional Information
Manufacturer QSC SKU SQSCE215 Model QSCE215DUAL GTIN NA