The QSC E10 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that’s at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment.
It incorporates QSC’s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E10 is angled up at a 55° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete QSC entertainment system, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
QSC E10 Features
- High power capacity - 300 W (continuous) - 1200 W (peak)
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation (not included)
- Dual angle pole socket
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 65Hz – 20kHz
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical
- Sensitivity: 95dB, 1W@1m
- Power capacity: Continuous/peak - 300 W / 1200 W
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1m): 126dB
- LF - 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 65 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil
- HF - 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8kHz
- Input Connections: 2x NL4, 1x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture pain finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 6x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35mm pole-socket
- Net weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Shipping weight: 23kg / 50lbs
- Dimensions: 329x560x330 mm / 13x22x13 in
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£680.00 £566.67 (ex. vat)
£765.00 £637.50 (ex. vat)
£595.00 £495.83 (ex. vat)
£489.00 £407.50 (ex. vat)