ProntoNet completes the Prodys audio codecs family improving the features provided in previous models. Based on the Motorola 56311 DSP, ProntoNet extends its performance possibilities as dual audio codec and supports MPEG2/4 AAC LC and LD amongst its coding algorithms and bidirectional uncompressed audio transmission via IP.
- ISDN Universal terminal adapter S/T or U interfaces worldwide.
- X.21 For synchronous data transmission links.
- LAN Interface 10/100 Base-T Ethernet for control and audio transmission.
- Stereo Analog or digital (AES/EBU). The AES/EBU interface provides input for external clock.
- Dual operation (two fully independent communications) in G711, G722, Apt-X and MPEG.
- Layer II/III MONO MPEG2/4 AAC LC/LD 64 Kbps.
- Independent operating encoding and decoding modes.
- Automatic detection of the encoding mode used by the remote unit.
- Compatibility in all modes.
- Auxiliary data in all MPEG modes.
- Electrical echo canceller and multiplex (conferencing) in G711.
- Remote contact closures.