ProntoNetLC enhances the PRODYS IP audio codecs family, offering a subset of those features provided by ProntoNet. ProntoNetLC is a multi-algorithm stereo audio codec over IP, supporting many popular coding algorithms i.e. G722, MPEG1/2 LayerII, MPEG1/2 LayerIII and uncompressed linear audio (PCM). Other compression modes might be offered as an option.
Each ProntoNetLC fully support IP (TCP and UDP), terminated with a 10BaseT/100Base-TX Ethernet port (RJ45 connector). This enables remote monitoring/configuring and data/audio transportation over data communication links (LAN, Wan, Internet).
- IP Multicast and Unicast audio streaming.
- The Ethernet port is used for audio transmission and control. The unit can be controlled from a Web Browser and/or ProdysControl application, which lets the user manage not only many simultaneous PronoNetLCs, but also any Prodys codec (Pronto2/3, ProntoNet, Kronos)
- ProntoNetLC Decoder offers fully TCP/UDP/IP connectivity via a 10Base-T/100BaseTX Ethernet port, supporting the following protocols :
- DHPC: IP address auto configuration.
- RIP: Internal/Alias IP addresses can be assigned.
- SNTP: Clock synchronization.
- SNMP: Remote management over SNMP protocol.
- HTTP: A Web server allow the user to monitor/configure the unit from a Web Browser.
- IGMP: This protocol deal with Multicast traffic.
- ICMP: IP control protocol.
- SMTP: Simple Mail Transfer Protocol.
- DNS: Domain Name Server.
- IP Compatibility: SIP/SDP/RTP accoding to the standard for IP compatibility defined by the N/ACIP project within the EBU group.
- ProntoNetLC is equipped with a stereo balanced analog audio input/output (XLR-3 connectors) with 24 bits A/D-D/A converters and AES/EBU digital (9 way D type connector) audio input/output. The AES/EBU interface provides input for external clock
- Dolby E over IP (by using AES/EBU I/O in transparent mode)
- Headphone monitoring of audio outputs (jack connector) from the front panel, with volume control
- Most important industry-standard algorithms: PCM,G722,MPEG1/2 Layer II/III. Optionally AAC and apt-X.
- Automatic detection of the encoding mode used by the remote unit.
- Independent encoding/decoding operation.
- Compatibility in all modes.
- Auxiliary data along with the encoded audio through two user configurable RS232 ports (RJ45 connector) at 300, 1200, 2400, 4800 or 9600 baud.
- Up to seven user configurable general purpose input-outputs (open-collector signals, 25 way D type connector). These GPIOs can be used as end-to-end contact closure they can also be user configured, so inputs can be set up to control audio inputs or reset alarms, and outputs can be configured to monitor line status, audio synchronization or alarms, among other options
Streaming advance features
- Jitter correction buffer. This adjustable buffer avoids audio dropouts compensating for up to 10 seconds of jitter in the IP connection.
- The unit automatically adjusts in synchronisation with the transmitter site rate, to give a constant delay in IP communications.
- The frame size is user configurable, to give full flexibility when adjusting the delay and bandwidth use.
- The codec provides a test tool which allows the user to check the bandwidth, delay and jitter in the IP connection. This information can be used to adjust the streaming parameters and so, to obtain the best-quality in the real-time audio reception.
- Local or remotely (TCP/IP) upgrading of one or several units at once using the same utility, which is also compatible with ProntoNet units. Factory software upgrades can be downloaded.
- Alarms: Real Time alarms management through SNMP traps and e-mails .
The alarms are saved in non-volatile memory. It is possible to have an historical log of events even if the unit was disconnected from the network.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Prodys SKU SPROPRONTONETLCP Model SPROPRONTONETLCP GTIN N/A