Primacoustic Voxguard DT - Desktop Microphone Isolation Tool
The Primacoustic VoxGuard DT is a nearfield vocal screen made out of high density acoustic foam with a high impact ABS outer shell. It is designed to eliminate the undesirable room ambience and echo when recording vocals in an none-ideal environment. It is perfect for anybody who records vocals at home and wants a cleaner and more articulate vocal track that they can add effects to as needed.
This version of the Primacoustic VoxGuard is the desktop version and features a slot in the rear panel for near cable management and for the microphone to be placed for optimum positioning.
- High density acoustic foam liner
- High impact ABS outer shell
- Innovative rear access cable port Benefits
- Controls ambient space around the mic
- Creates an intimate sound field
- Delivers cleaner, more articulated, voice track
- Allows you to add vocal effects as needed
- Baffle Material: SP-9010 ABS plastic shell, 3/16" (4.5mm) thick - black with textured finish
- Absorber Material: 1" High-density open cell acoustic foam, 2.2 lb/per cu-ft, charcoal colour
- Dimensions: 14" (355 mm) wide x 12? (305 mm) x 7.5" (190 mm) deep